Drop-down menu sorts by education, qualifications, and region.
Registered Sign Language Interpreter
Categories: Certificate of Interpretation, Lower Mainland, Medical Interpreting Screen, Post-Secondary Communications Access Screen (PCAS), Registered Sign Language Interpreter, WTK
– Graduated from Douglas College 2003 / 10+ years experience
– Education: Veterinary Technologist Certificate (1998), Douglas College ITP (2003)
– AVLIC Credentials: WTK, COI
– BC Specific Screenings: PCAS, MIS
– Specialties: Post Secondary, Religious, Platform, Video Relay, Community, Medical
Some information is member-generated and cannot be verified by WAVLI. Please discuss with each member about their qualifications and suitability for your particular interpreting needs.